Hello. Welcome to my little corner of the world. My name is Heather P ('P' stands for my maiden name- just couldn't give it up). I live in Lehi UT, where I get to enjoy perfect summers and cold snowy winters. I'm a wife and mama and I absolutely adore my 2 baby girls, Molly and Sophie!
My passion for photography started as a high school fling, when I fell for my SLR camera. You could find us tucked away in the dark room before home room and after soccer practice. We would frequent the horse pasture behind our house or bribe my nieces and nephews to pose for us. Years later, I found a new love, my digital SLR camera. Goodbye darkroom. Hello Photoshop.
Things I love:
- Movies. I prefer to watch them from the comfort of my own home
- Chocolate chip cookies with extra semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Snuggling, but not while pregnant
- Dunking my Double Stuf Oreo's in milk
- Blogs. I could read them all day long
- Jeans, tee shirts, sandals, buns (not just hair buns, my husband's too) and braids
- Living abroad. I've lived in China, Russia, and Sweden. I wouldn't mind adding a few more places to my list